Saturday, August 4, 2012

His First Meal

Cash had his first "meal" tonight!  And, as promised, here is the story.

PaPaw had to come over to document for us because Trey was golfing...

I sat him down in his high chair and he immediately started screaming.  Totally unlike him.  I put a spoonful of sweet potatoes in his mouth and it didn't phase him.  It was like I didn't even touch his mouth with anything.  He didn't act like he even tasted anything.  So I thought perhaps I let him get a little too hungry.  oops.  Got the bottle out and fed him about 4 ounces.  Then we went back to the high chair. He fussed a bit, but as soon as I put the spoon of food in his mouth, he got happy.  He seemed to like them.  He made some silly faces, but I think it was because he wasn't sure what to do with them.  Finally, things got under way and we got a few spoonfuls down (and most got spit back out the way most babies do).

But, all in all, I believe this was a success.  :)

*PaPaw did get a video of this experience, but I seem to be having an issue getting it uploaded.  :(

the first time in the highchair

liking the sweet potatoes

all done!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment