Monday, July 23, 2012

FOUR months

Cash is four months today.  four months.  FOUR MONTHS!!!!  Holy crap time is whizzing by.  I can't believe how much I love this little boy.  More and more every day.  He makes me smile so much.  He still hasn't rolled over again, but he is sure as heck trying.  Every day he does.  He's growing like a weed, even though he's still small.  He's barely fitting into 3 month clothes and barely wearing size 1 diapers anymore.  Our pediatrician told us we could start feeding solid foods at 4 months, so we will start doing that next time we go to the grocery store.  I'm planning on making his baby food so I've been reading up on the baby food cook book.  I'm getting excited about this milestone in his little world!  He is such a good baby so I'm anxious to see what the food brings for us :)



WHAAAAAT?!

looking back....



No comments:

Post a Comment