Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mr. Photogenic

Yesterday Oma took Cash and Kaila to have some photos done.  Overall, I'd say the session turned out to be a success.  However, I can't say that I will ever go back to that photo studio.

See, Leslie had a coupon for Portrait Innovations.  It was a pretty good package deal - of course you only got the package for one pose and who only wants to get ONE pose??  So they really rook ya into buying MUCH more.  We were there for over 4 hours.  WOW.  The studio was understaffed, it was probably over booked and it was FULL.  They kept getting our package wrong so they kept having to have us sit back down and re-work everything.  It was a mess.  Luckily, I have a happy baby and Cash did EXCELLENT.  Kaila did good too.

(Now, all my photog friends, hush up.  This was not my doing, it was Leslie's.  :/ )

So anyway, here are a couple...errr a few of my favorites from the shoot!!


the money shot!

my sweet angel :)

they really look as if they could be siblings...

how sweet are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment