Friday, June 22, 2012

A Typical Day

Well, on Monday I go back to work.  I'm not looking forward to it - AT ALL.  I've gotten used to being a stay at home mommy with my little guy.  Doing the things that make him happy, leaving whenever I feel like it, staying in my pj's half the day.  Don't get me wrong, being a stay at home mommy isn't easy - I still get up at 7 - 8am and typically don't get a nap, but I don't have to listen to a boss; I AM the boss!  :)  And my crowd is quite a bit cuter.  I have grown to like it.  If I am EVER given the chance to be a full time SAHM, I'm seriously going to consider it.

Our typical days have been including tummy time (which Cash HATES - I'm lucky to get 3 good minutes out of him before he starts screaming), bumbo time (which he LOVES - he just explores the little toys I put on the tray for him so intently and I thoroughly enjoy watching him do this), reading books, laying on his activity mat, going to the pool (about 3-4 days a week), and going to visit various grandparents throughout the week.

He has been cooing and ooh-ing and ahh-ing more and more.  He's giving us smiles more and more often.  These are all the moments I live for and I'm so grateful that I've gotten to enjoy them these last few weeks.  I look forward to all of the many more moments that are yet to come!

I love how intently he studies these toys.  He's really into exploring them!

He really wants to figure out how it works.  

He just loves those fists.  :)

love those baby blues...

No comments:

Post a Comment