Thursday, June 14, 2012

Check Up

Well, I took Cash for his "2 month" shots and check up yesterday (6/13).  I put that in quotes because he was technically not 2 months, but rather 11 weeks.  The front desk lady scheduling the appointment was not very cooperative in making it at 2 months.  I guess it wasn't THAT important that it be exactly 2 months?  Regardless, he did great.  He happened to be hungry at the same time the shots were being administered so I was able to calm him down really quick by giving him a bottle immediately.  This made him forget all about the pain.  He's such a good little guy.  Speaking of little, he was 10 lbs., 12 ounces and 21.5 inches (I can't believe that some babies are born at this size and Cash is this size at 11 weeks!!!).  This put him in the 10th percentile for height and weight.  He's little.  poor thing.  I hope he doesn't stay so little or he will have a hard time getting a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment