Cash is 10 months! Already. I can't believe how fast time has been flying. At 10 months, Cash:
- can finally feed himself puffs.
- walks behind his Melissa & Doug "walker".
- still only has 2 teeth, which I think is adorable.
- has mastered eating table food with only 2 teeth.
- sleeps erratically because of the ear issues he has; the left ear continued draining after the tubes were put in 12/26 so he was put in a study at his doctor's office, which has somewhat cleared it up finally, but we are still midway through the study so haven't seen a complete turnaround yet. Hopefully the end is near and some resolve will come to all of us - especially sweet Cash, because he just doesn't understand. (and he used to sleep sooo good. :/)
- loves sleeping on the couch when he wakes up in the middle of the night for a bottle, in fact, prefers to sleep here. Pitches a fit if we put him back in the crib. So, whoever gets up with him ends up spending the rest of the night on the couch. yay
- LOVES all the ride-on toys he got for Christmas.
- still gives the sweetest, wettest, sloppiest kisses and I live for these. <3 li="" nbsp=""> 3>
- loves to cuddle
*I have a couple videos to post here, but I can't get them to upload, so I'll have to add them later. :(