Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Uhm...

Well, I don't really have anything to post about, but I feel obligated to say SOMETHING since it's been a couple weeks.

I am attempting this new diet/exercise routine by trainer Leandro Carvalho which is called the "Brazil Butt Lift". Let me tell you....THIS IS INTENSE! I cannot yet keep up with the workouts and the diet is killer. The first week is 1,000 calorie limit. DO I NEED TO TELL YOU HOW STARVING I AM?! I'm gonna try and stay pretty close to that for the first 2 weeks, then after that just portion control. The program is 4 weeks, with an additional 4 week workout of a different type, then they just encourage you to mix 'em up. It's a 5 day per week work out. So by golly, I better have a butt lift like the Brazilians!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment