Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy half-birthday Cash man!!

The day we drove home from Amarillo was Cash's half birthday.  My little man is SIX months old already.  I can't believe how the time has flown.
sporting his 6 month tie; I remembered this month!!

his favorite new "trick": spitting :)

This month we had a little 6 month-day birthday gathering for him when we got home so that he could see Grammy, PaPaw and Oma after his long car trip.  Mostly because they all missed him.  Oma got him a gift of some new jammies.  They were all nice and wrapped up and HE opened them all by himself!  This makes me excited because that could mean that he will totally get into Christmas!!!



He's also finally started to REALLY grab hold of his feet when he's rolling around.  I haven't been able to get a picture of this.  Still don't have a picture of bathtime yet either.  :/  

Stay tuned for another exciting weekend!  :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment