Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Scrapping

Alright folks, I have picked up a new hobby.  I've decided to get into the whole scrapbooking craze and  scrap the funnier/sweeter moments I get of Cash/family making memories.  If Cash doesn't appreciate them one day, then I figure maybe his future wife or children might.  And I'll have fun playing in the meantime.  :)

I've been so excited to start receiving my kits and additional add-on supplies from Studio Calico and TwoPeasInABucket as well as shopping at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.  This new hobby will cost me a small fortune, I'm sure of it.  It has already, and I'm only going to insist that I NEED more stuff!  At least it will start tapering off once I have a good amount of stuff - I hope.  And of course, my monthly subscription will keep a good flow of new "stuff" coming in to play with.  

So, I started out practicing by making a few cards.  I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out considering I've never done any of this fancy scrapping stuff.  I guess I shouldn't be TOO surprised because I'm a pretty "crafty" person, but still.  I'm unsure of what half of the stuff in my new kit is for, so I'm a bit overwhelmed.  HA

I made a birthday card, a baby gift card and a lingerie shower gift card.  


I'm scrapping on our pool table.  Classy, huh?
I'm hoping I get more daring and creative and can learn to work my mom's sewing machine so that I can accent with that!  (until I can get my own, of course - but by then, I'll be so used to hers I won't want to learn another new one I'm afraid :/ )  But for now, I'll just be proud of the cards I've made!  

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards!! And in my opinion, pool tables are meant to be multi-functional! :D

    ReplyDelete