Sunday, March 11, 2012

37 weeks

So, I'm technically 38 weeks now, but the photo below was taken last week at 37 weeks; I'm just falling a bit behind. I'll post later with my 38 week photo. Trey and I are doing a fun activity this evening: a belly cast!

We had an ultrasound this past week to check on Cash's projected weight and positioning. All looks good. He's head down and measuring at 6lbs, 10 oz. So if he comes on time, he could be 8 + lbs! EEk! Was NOT expecting THAT! But, at least everything is looking healthy; and that's all we can ask for. :)) And at this point, there is no sign of him coming early.

Dad has finished the crib (YAY!!!) But, it's raining. It has been raining ever since he finished and it's supposed to rain for the next week. So, who knows when we will be able to get it over to the house. I kid you not, every single time furniture has been complete and ready for transport, it has rained. It's basically been my way of knowing that some furniture has been ready without actually having been told. Boo to Mother Nature. We're even trying to get the car seat/bases in the vehicles in between showers.

So...until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment