Wednesday, February 8, 2012

33 weeks

It's been a bit since I've updated a belly pic. I was hoping to wait until after our maternity session, which was supposed to be this past Sunday. However, the weather did not cooperate. :( We've rescheduled to this coming Sunday, so let's cross our fingers that Mother Nature works with us this week.

We had a doctor's appointment on Friday and all was well. Cash is measuring just perfectly. I asked how big he was and Dr. Gullett said "he's right on target", whatever that means? BabyCenter says at this stage in pregnancy "baby" is about 4 pounds, so if he's "right on target", then he must be about 4 pounds.

MY weight is GREAT for once! He was so proud of me! I've only gained 4 pounds in the last 6 weeks. I figured out that taking my lunch to work is much more helpful in trying to control my weight. As well as not cleaning my plate-as much as I want to. :/ So my total weight gain up to this point is 24 pounds. Which is good considering my goal was to remain under 40. Now, I still have 7 weeks to go. HA

Dad has almost completed the 2 bookshelves and dresser/changing table. He was putting the last coats of varnish on them when I spoke to him on Sunday. He anticipated completion of these pieces by Friday. Then the crib will be up next. There is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. I can't move them into my house until after the carpet is cleaned on the 18th. Then I can start washing everything! I can't wait, because then everything will start coming together and my little guy will have a room to come home to. :)) SO excited!!

He's just squirming around in my belly right now. I can see it wiggling around out of my peripheral vision and it's so weird, but I love it. It lets me know he's doing OK in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment