Monday, January 9, 2012

30th birthday

I turned 30 this year on my birthday. I don't feel any different really. But I got as close as I'm going to get to a maid, I think. My parents got me a Roomba. A Roomba is a robot vacuum cleaner. And let me just tell you, it's suhhhh-weeeeeeet!! You can set up virtual walls to keep it out of rooms that don't have doors. It goes under furniture, without having to move/shift stuff around. You can program it to clean on certain days at certain times. It vacuums as long as it has battery, but once it senses that the battery is dying, it runs itself back to the charger, docks itself and begins a charging cycle. It stays there until it's next scheduled cleaning. I have the model for pet hair, so it's pretty heavy duty, I think - and necessary. I couldn't be more excited about this new toy!! Especially since I despise vacuuming and I'm so OCD.

Zoe doesn't know quite how to react to it, but she's not as freaked out by it as I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment