Saturday, November 12, 2011

21 weeks

I didn't get a 20 week photo; my apologies. Hubby was uncooperative that week and I just wasn't feeling the self-portraits.

We had our Christmas photo session today so I was already gussied up and thought that there just wasn't going to be a better day to capture my 21 week shot this week. So Trey was more than willing to take today's picture. {Can you sense the sarcasm?} He griped and complained all week about how I was ruining his weekend and that he couldn't golf or watch TV or do this or do that; yadda, yadda, yadda. In addition to the photo session, I drug him to Pottery Barn Kids to complete our last baby registry. He loved that. {More sarcasm}. My punishment was standing around Gander Mountain as he just browsed at camo raingear (which he already has) for nearly 2 hours. He's hardcore.

So, here we are at 21 weeks:



Hopefully I'll have more to post tomorrow as we are going to the Renessaisance Festival. Good times and lots to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment