Monday, September 6, 2010

it's been a while...

I really don't have anything to post about. Trey's been busy working/playing. I've been busy working.

I came home from work one day as Trey was coming in the house from welding. He was DIRTY...I had to take a picture because it reminded me of Steve Martin in "The Jerk" and he would always say "I was boooorn a pooor black child..."

Sadly, this picture really doesn't even do the dirtiness any justice. LOL.

I've been bugging him to let me load the pictures he's taken of his jobs onto my computer so I could put them on the blog to show off, but there are SOOOOO many pictures on his camera that I just don't want on my computer (like pics from his trail cams for example) so it's going to be a while before I get those loaded on here. I'll have to wait until I have the patience to sit and select the individual pictures I want to load. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment