Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey's Circus

Sunday we went to the circus. I haven't been to the circus since I was a little girl. I remember it being a show of animals. And clowns. Which is why I haven't been since. I HATE clowns. Since it was in town while Danielle and family was here, we all went. It was NOTHING as I remember it. Mostly, it was an overpriced, BAD Cirque du Soleil with a few zoo animals thrown in. The elephants and tigers (which we waited the ENTIRE show for were good, but they were the only part worth seeing).

The concept of cotton candy was confusing to Aubrey, so Danielle did get her finger bitten. HARD. Aubrey wanted something to eat. Not something that melted in her mouth! :)





3 comments:

  1. you got much better Circus pictures than I did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even see you taking pictures at the circus, but I got a million! I have them posted on Shutterfly if you want any of them. There's like 97 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lied. My pictures are NOT on Shutterfly. They are on snapfish. :D

    ReplyDelete