Sunday, July 18, 2010

Are you Courtney Mack?

When I was in high school, and AIM was all the rage, because of my screenname, I got a random one. It said "are you Courtney Mack?" Of course I'm not, but a conversation developed from it. From that conversation, a friendship developed. Her name is Janet. We have talked via phone, email and special occasion cards for the past 10 years. Janet is my long lost "twin" in life. Everything about us is "no way?! me too!!" While she lives in Blue Springs, MO with her boyfriend and 8 year old son, her family lives in Dallas/McKinney, TX, so she was visiting them for the 4th of July week when her sister was having a baby. She decided to take a slight detour and come down to Houston to see me. :) It was wayyyy too short, but it was so nice to actually see her and meet her in person.

1 comment: