Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wooooo Hooooo!

We know one of the recruiters for Schlumberger who has been working on getting me a job with them since before I got laid off. (Of course I wanted a new job, but I wanted to do it on my terms! So it was quite stressful having to bug Daryl about it every other day; because now, I no longer WANTED a new job but NEEDED it!) Finally, last Friday I got a call to interview on Monday. Did that. It went GREAT! I've never left an interview more confident! I got a call back that same day to come in for a second interview on Thursday. Did that. It went great as well. Left feeling confident again. That very day I was called with an offer! I went back down and did the paperwork and went to have my drug test. I won't know when I start as it will be dependent on the results of the drug test. (No worries, just have to prove it!) I will most likely be starting on the 15th.

Not only did I get a job this past week, but so did my mother-in-law, Trey got a few contracts signed to keep him busy, and my brother-in-law was given a promotion! It was a fantastic week for us all financially!

1 comment: