Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sorry...

I'm sorry ya'll. I've been negligent to my blog. I've been totally wiped out since I started my new job. I love it, don't get me wrong. But the drive, UGH! I work flex hours (7:30-4:30) and I still hit traffic some days. Other days I drive right to and from. Those days are NICE. I cherish them.
Now, for my job. I've gotten everything down and under control. I actually really got the hang of everything at the end of my first week. But by the end of this past week, I was bored. I'd worked myself into boredom. I didn't think there would ever be an end in sight, so I just worked and worked and worked fast! Hopefully this week will be less boring. I have to learn Joanna's job because she's going out on maternity leave in August (perhaps sooner as she's having twins) and we want me to have it down pat. No questions. Easy cheesy. So we'll start that on Monday. :)

I have another post from last weekend...I just have yet to load the pics. As soon as I get a free moment, I'll do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment