Tuesday, May 1, 2012

1 month! {errr 5.5 weeks}

I had every intention of ordering these cute little monthly progression stickers you put on onesies to take a picture each month to gauge growth - but I just never got around to it. Mostly because I couldn't make up my mind as to which set I wanted to buy. Luckily my sister saved me from myself and bought some for me, a little late, but nonetheless, she came to my rescue!! So, here is Cash's "one month" picture - at 5.5 weeks! I promise I will do them on time going forward. I'm also posting a picture from a little photo session we had in my living room of my niece, Kaila, and Cash. Oma wanted to get a good picture of both her grandbabies to keep on her phone, so I decided to try and get a good one as well. I only had to take 100 pictures to get it, but alas, I did! And Kaila finally had enough photos! She said "NO MORE PICTURES!!!!"

1 comment: