Sunday, November 14, 2010

Randoms...

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I won't back date the few events that have passed that I have a couple of pics from (ie: the Renaissance Festival and the hockey game) - I only have a couple of pictures anyway. I'll just apologize for being shoddy with my blogging lately and promise to try and be better in the near future. Especially because I'm contemplating not doing a Christmas card this year.

I'm starting my new job at PetroHawk tomorrow and things are going to be go, go, go for the next few weeks, so I'm just afraid I won't have time to get it done. (Now come the excuses..) I still need to clean my house and decorate. Maybe once I decorate it will put me in the Christmas spirit and I'll actually get around to a card - but no promises. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment