Monday, October 26, 2009

LASIK

Ok, so now that I have finally been at Mann Eye Institute for a full year, Trey and I were able to get our Lasik for a great price :) We had the surgery on October 19, 2009 and both are doing great. It's incredible to be able to get up in the middle of the night and SEE the clock without putting it in my face! And even better, we don't have to wear the silly shields to sleep in anymore!

Dr. Stern, our new MD did both mine and Trey's surgery, it took about 15 mins each for the actual surgery. The testing and prepping took more time than the surgery!

Here are some Lasik pictures...


This was at the very end after the surgery...Dr. Stern was checking to make sure everything went smoothly and the flaps are back in the right place and "sticking".
I can't figure out how to get these in the right order, but this is after my flaps were created and I'm heading to the laser for the correction.
Here we are getting prepped; Trey went first. Don't we look silly?









1 comment: